Saturday, December 1, 2012

What the felt was I thinking.

I had twine and I had felt, oh and don't forget hot glue. So I decided to make garland out of said felt.  I have been "making" this garland for 2 weeks now. I decided the felt need to be in circles, the exact same size. I wonder what I'm thinking when I think of these oh-it's-going-to-be-quick'n'easy plans. Those quick 'n' easy plans are never quick and easy. 

Now I have my E asking to help. You can't use hot glue, you can't cut with scissors, but sure you can help. She tells me to wait until she wakes up. Yeah, ok. The felt garland in my head is hopefully going to actually turn out. I also have what it will most likely turn out in my head also.

Really how hard can felt garland be????
So I googled felt garland. Oddly I haven't even found ONE pin about making garland out of felt. I did not take this as a good sign. But who am I to worry? I mean seriously this should be QUICK 'n' EASY says the woman 2 weeks later....

No comments:

Post a Comment